Thursday, January 30, 2014

Call me.

My iPhone sports a spiffy, antiqued Union Jack case which I love.  However, it didn't stop me from feeling a tad envious when I recently saw this particular 1990, Petrus iPhone case.  It's a nice bit of whimsy.  I almost considered searching on the internet for other wine label themed iPhone cases - after all, I couldn't have a Petrus, someone had already beat me to it.  Besides, I'd rather have a bottle of the real thing, 1990, or otherwise. 
Now I just have to get over my handbag envy.  Long story.

5 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Styling! It's a cool thing :-)

Thud said...

fashion victims...you and the missus.

Vinogirl said...

NHW: And it's fun.

Thud: Ha! I've already picked out your wife's next iPhone case :)

Do Bianchi said...

only in Napa! ha! :)

Vinogirl said...

2B: Of course :)